||M.A. M.Phil Ph.D (English Literature)
||Languages and Literature
- I worked as a Lecturer (Full Time) in Sardar Patel Arts College, Boriavi, Anand, from 16th June 2008 to 31st July 2009.
- I worked as a Lecturer in Communication Skills in B.S.Patel Polytechnic (Ganpat University), Mehsana from 1st August, 2009 to 7th August, 2010.
- I worked as a Trainer-Soft Skills in Globarena Technologies Private Limited from 27th September, 2010 to 15th May, 2011.
- I worked as a Lecturer (Adhoc) in English at Anand Commerce College, Anand Since 14th July 2011 to 30th June 2012.
- I worked as an Assistant Professor (Contractual Basis) in Communication Skills at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Vasad (A Degree Engineering College) from 2nd July 2012 to 18th May, 2016.
- I have been working as an Assistant Professor in Communication Skills at G.H.Patel College of Engineering & Technology (GCET) since 1st September 2016.
- A research paper with the title “ Post-Colonial Approach in Mahesh Dattani’s Plays” published in Contemporary Discourse(A Peer Reviewed International Journal), Volume-6,Issue-1, January-2015, Page No. 71-76 (ISSN:0976-3686)
- A research paper with the title “Gender Discrimination in Mahesh Dattani’s Tara” published in Lang Lit (An International Peer-Reviewed Open Access Journal, ISSN: 2349-5189) Vol. 1, Issue.4, Page Nos. 810 to 814, Publication Date: 31st May, 2015.
- A research paper with the title “Gender Inequality in Mahesh Dattani’s Seven Steps Around the Fire” published in The Criterion (An International Journal in English,ISSN.0976-8165)June 2015,Vol.6, Issue-3,Page nos. 33 to 37,Publication Date. 30th June, 2015.
- Paper presented on ELT in India: A Historical and Contemporary Perspectives in the UGC Sponsored National Conference on English in India: Language, Literature and Pedagogy, organized by the H.M.Patel Institute of English Training and Research, in collaboration with The Global Association of English Studies, on July 16-17,2015.
- Paper presented on Man-Woman Relationship through Marriage: Analysis of creative writing from New Woman Magazine in IACS Sponsored National Seminar on Canadian Studies jointly organized by UGC-Human Resource Development Centre, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad and Indian Council of Literary, Social Education and Cultural Research on 24th July 2016.
- Article named Man-Woman Relationship Through Marriage: Analysis of Creative Writing From New Woman Magazine published in Towards Excellence (An Indexed Refereed Journal of Higher Education, ISSN No. 0974-035X) in July, 2016. VOL.8. ISSUE NO. 2, Page Nos. 33-39. http://www.ascgujarat.org/pdf%20July16/6.pdf.
- Paper presented on Value Education: The Weakest Link In Indian Education in National Seminar on Quality Higher Education: A Runway to India’s Super Power Status organized by Amity B.Ed. College,Bharuch, in collaboration with Waymade College of Education,V.V.Nagar on 18th December,2016.
- Participated in E- learning Workshop on WhatsApp: A Pedagogical Tool for L2 Learners Jointly Organized by CPAIJES-Asia, Vibes Publication and ELT Vibes on 13-20 January, 2017.
- Attended one day workshop on ‘Design Based Learning in Contributor Personality Development Program’ on 10th March, 2018 at Gujarat Technological University, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad.
1. Mahesh Dattani’s Tara and Seven Steps Around The Fire: A Critical Study (ISBN.978- 93-5235-916-5) in June 2016.
2. Post-Colonial Approach in Mahesh Dattani’s Plays (ISBN.978-93-5267-131-1) in 2016.
3. Indian English Drama: An Introduction (ISBN.978-93-5279-169-9) in 2017