International Politics ,Globalization,Government Policies ,Human Rights,Indian Administration,Local –Self Government ,Indian Politics & Government,Indian Constitution,Women Empowerment
- At present working as Associate Professor & Head of Department Political Science and Pubic Administration in NIMS University, Jaipur(Raj.) since May 2014 to continue.
- Worked as Head of Department in Political Science and Administration, ARNI University, Indora Dist. Kangra, Himachal Pradesh since-2013- April 2014.
- Vice- principal,(as college level) Deputy Director (in Distance Education) in Dau Dayal Mahila (P.G.) College, Firozabad. (An Autonomous college under UGC Act) since 2010-2013.
- Teaching experience of higher classes as Asst. Professor (Political Science) and Administration in S.V. P.G. College Aligarh from session 2006-10.(Selected through Higher Education Directorate , Allahabad, U.P.)
- Teaching experience of UG classes in R. B. College, Agra, and session 2005-06.
- Dy - Director - Distance Education
- Vice– Principal - Administration and Academic
- Co - coordinator - IGNOU Convergence Scheme
- Nominated Member - CASR Research committee
- Seminar committee - Co - coordinator
- Admission Committee - Member
- Proctor Committee - Assistant Proctor
- College Research Magazine - Editor Member
- Administration - Dy Director(Academic / Administration)
- Venue Committee - Member
- Inter– state college Games - Sports committee Member\
- Women’ s Forum - Member of Organizing Committee
- Annual Sports Meet - Member Organizer