||M.A (English), P.hd (Pursuing)
||Languages and Literature
English language and literature
6.5 yeras of teaching experince
- Paper published in International Journal Research Journal of English Language and Literature (RJELAL) entitled “Presenting human Predicament in Contemporary Theatre with reference to selected plays of Asif Currimbhoy and Mahesh Elkunchwar” ISSN No. 2395-2636 (Print): 2321-3108 (online).
- Paper published in International Journal Research Journal of The Literary Herald (IIJIF) entitled “Kaleidoscopic images of women in Mahesh Elkunchwar’s Play” ISSN: 2454-3365.Impact factor: 2.24.
- Attended and paper published in UGC Sponsored National conference on “Post-Apartheid literature: A brief survey” Gangapur.
- Paper presented and published in two day National conference held in Vasantrao Naik, Aurangabad, entitled. “Racism in multicultural society: An Analysis of To Kill a Mocking bird”.
- Paper presented and published in “Female Psychology in Morrison’s Bluest Eye: The insanity in Literature” Organized by department of psychology, Khultabad.
- Paper presented in Maulana Abul kalam azad- Vision and Relevance.
- Paper presented and Published in Film and Literature entitled “A silent relationship between film and literature. ” ISBN no. 978-81-924191-8-3
- National paper presented in “A study of Race through the political play of Asif Currimbhoy’s Goa” Telangana University. ISBN no. 978-93-84872-27-4.
- Paper presented and Published in Feminist Study: Text, context and Practices entitled “ Muffled yet cryptic persons of women depicted in Mahesh Elkunchwar’s play. ” ISBN no. 978-81-924191-2-1.
- Paper presented in Literature of Indian subcontinent in Shrigonda, Pune University.
- Paper presented and published in Department of English , BAMU University, Aurangabad, entitled“ Psycho By Alfred Hitchcock: A Freudian Psychological thriller” Published on Scribd.com
- Presented paper and published on “Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Idea: to know truth as truth” ISBN no. 978-93-83587-09-4.
- Paper Published with IJCIRAS